Why are we so cheap?
We are a discount store and a lot of warehouses have been closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak, so we are selling these items at a low price, only 20 left, if you like this item, please buy one. Our service tenet is to let every customer buy the best for less money. Your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit.
Note: This product is on sale for a limited time and stocks are limited. If the payment fails, please check the information carefully and confirm again. If it fails again, the product is sold out.
Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table, Deluxe Easy-to-Reach Ankle Lock, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered
Patented Features Deliver Better Pain Relief
Better than Foam: Beware of gimmicks! Padded beds let your body sink in which STOPS decompression. The firm, yet comfortable surface of the FitSpine Bed provides a better spine-elongating stretch for maximum pain-relieving benefits.
More Comfort: With its 8-Pt floating suspension system, the FitSpine ensures your comfort by lifting the bed off the steel frame for a ‘softer’, flexible surface that delivers results.
Boost Your Pain Relief with Included Accessories:
Lumbar Bridge: Adds deeper traction for the lower back, taking even more pressure off the discs, plus helps to square misaligned hips.
Acupressure Nodes: Provide trigger point relief to release painful muscle tension. Both are adjustable or removable.
- X3 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel handle for easy-reach ankle lock. Traction Handles and elongated Stretch Max Handles add decompression options and assistance.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Acupressure Nodes for optional trigger-point relief. Adjustable Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame add decompression and stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It's easy to do-rotation responds to simple arm movements that shift body weight, so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees, or remove for optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: Safety Certified by UL; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with BILT app; Free TeeterMove app with guided inversion sessions; Rated to 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in - 6 ft 6 in.
- FDA REGISTERED: The ONLY inversion tables for back pain registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Teeter inversion tables are indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
Built for the Benefits
Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System
Ideal for back pain sufferers, our longest ankle lock handle offers the easiest option for securing the ankles. A simple push of the button controls the patented, micro-adjusting lever so you can find your perfect fit for the ultimate comfort and support.
For your peace of mind, the stainless steel locking system features a secondary gravity-activated lock that engages as you rotate into inversion.
Superior Ankle Comfort
Your ankles will thank you! Ergo-Embrace Supports are engineered to fit the shape of your legs and ankles. Thick foam liners evenly distribute pressure for premium comfort. The patented, wrap-around design backed by a hard outer shell prevents accidental side release for a more secure fit.
ONLY Teeter offers a foot platform that rotates to a high or low setting for a customized fit in seconds. The Ankle Comfort Dial ensures the Ankle Supports are positioned around the smallest part of your ankle, evenly distributing weight for the most secure, comfortable support and the greatest amount of control over table rotation.
More Control. Better Results.
Traction Handles for adding manual traction at a shallow angle so you can decompress as if fully inverted!
Grip-and-Stretch Handholds help you enhance decompression and realignment through muscle-relaxing stretches at every angle of inversion.
Precision Balancing takes the fear out of inversion! Engineered so you can effortlessly rotate into and out of inversion with controlled, smooth movement, unlike TOP-HEAVY FOAM BEDS which rotate too fast and are difficult to return upright.
Full Inversion Optional! Teeter is the ONLY brand with the option to securely lock out in the fully inverted position.
Inversion Coaching at Home
Get the best inversion coaching in the industry from the comfort of home:
Teeter Move App - Download the free app for guided inversion sessions, getting started tutorials, and how-to videos. PLUS our Healthy Back and Body Series developed to improve mobility, flexibility and strength on your journey to relief.
Get access to Inversion Experts online or over the phone. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Trust Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Store away in seconds, NO DISASSEMBLY REQUIRED! Our unique folding design makes it easier to transport and the smallest storage footprint for your home.
Storage Dimensions: 20 inch x 28.8 inch x 66 inch (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
Teeter Inversion Tables are Safety Certifed by UL* and outperform in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly.
Look for the Label! Meeting the UL Standard is one thing, but MAINTAINING it is another. The only way to verify an inversion table continues to manufacture to safety standards is if the ACTUAL product is labeled with the UL MARK. Backed by a 5-Year plan and four decades of quality, over 3 million people have put their trust in Teeter for natural relief of back pain.
*Issue Date: 12/06/07; Number: E215459; Issuer: UL.
The ONLY FDA-Registered Inversion Table
Teeter Inversion Tables are registered as a Class 1 Medical Device with the FDA, designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching para-spinal muscles.
Indicated for relief of back pain, sciatica, herniated discs, muscle tension and spasm, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, spinal stenosis and facet syndrome.
Issue Date: 12/31/17, Number: K16702, Issuer: Dept of Health & Human Services, FDA
We’ve Got Your Back
Arrives 85% pre-assembled - just click together the main components, add handles and you're ready to start your journey to relief!
Free 3-D Assembly App - Download BILT for a simple interactive guide that makes assembly even easier!
U.S.-Based Customer Support - Teeter product experts are here to help via phone, email or chat!
Global fast logistics distribution
- Fast shipping to the United States (5-7 days)
Cord Length - End to End
- Please allow 1 weeks for delivery to Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money-back guarantee.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest